Today we brought you one of the important topics when using iTunes. Bother about P0sixpwn iTunes 12 or else wonder what is the connection of a jailbreak team and iTunes? It is completely far from jailbreak. But of course, related to iTunes. However, this error mostly comes into view when users uninstall, sync, launch, repair, update, open, install, connect, download or remove an iDevice from Windows machines. If you wish to know the technical reason behind the error, it is when the security app installation block of the normal process of iTunes. If you worry about, how to fix this and go through, here is everything.
How to fix P0sixspwn iTunes 12?
Once you will be stuck at this error, follow these steps and escape from it simply. Here we go.
- Take a deep breath and start the process
- Press the Windows key + letter R for a while
- And then type “firewall.cpl”
- The Windows firewall screen will display
- Check if everything is highlighted and they should be in green
- Unfortunately, some of you may get the screen in red. Do not worry. Just follow directions on the screen and continue
- Select Allow a program or feature through Windows Firewall or else Allow and app or feature through….
- After that, enter the Change settings option
- Both private and public networks categories must check on iTunes
- Carefully see if Bonjour has been marked for Private networks certainly
- You can go through Allow another app option if the above options are not there
- Go through C:\Program Files\iTunes\” and select iTunes.exe if you cannot find out iTunes
- Go through the above step and add Bonjour if it is not with the list
- Click OK button at the end of each entry
- Check if Windows is up to date by adding any Windows update
- And finally check if all driver software are there
Hope the above guide will help you all to solve the issue and perfectly go through iTunes once more. Do not worry just because such an error that you can fix. Do not bother and do not think that you will never be able to use iTunes from now onwards. Just these steps will resolve your bother and let you go through normal operations of iTunes. Use iTunes to upgrade/downgrade or else to completely manage your iDevice as a completely free offer of Apple. Just follow our posts if there is any error or for something else that you should know.