We are going to arrange a post that describes how to control iPhone from PC without jailbreak? If you are an iPhone or iPad user, then you must know about jailbreaking. It is really an interesting deal for you can encounter tons of advanced apps, themes and many other things without any barrier. But, those who are without jailbreak too can enjoy being an iOS user if they follow smart tips rather than just use their iDevices with usual features and directions. Let’s consider one of the highlighted methods that you can use to control your beloved device using a computer without any advanced condition.
Control iPhone from PC without jailbreak
There is a special application call AirServer. Those who already know how valuable it is. So let’s see how to install it and control the iDevice from the Windows machine remotely.
How to install?
- First of all, search the web for AirServer package and download it from a reliable page
- During the download of the package, you have to enter details about your operating system and its version
- Agree on license agreement as well and continue
- Select “Airserver universal” option as recommended
How to use it?
- Launch AirServer application
- Now you have to go to the QR code to arrange the connection
- When a QR code will display, you should find out AirServer app from the App Store and download it right away
- Now, launch the application and scan the code and that generated on your desktop
- The tool will notify whether you have been added within next few minutes
- After that, you can pick up Screen Mirroring option
- Select your computer
Sometimes you may not be able to properly arrange to mirror, you have to select stop mirroring option > start mirroring options respectively. The start mirroring option can find out from the Control Panel. We suggest you try a few times until you will success.
There are some more methods as well that let you connect on your computer like ISL Light. If you wish to try out one of those, it is important to make sure that the tool is reliable. And find out a proper guide as well.
Jailbreak is not important when you need to open and control your iPhone from PC thanks to developers behind these applications. Stay tuned for more similar applications and further stories for both jailbreak and non-jailbreak devices.