P0sixspwn Jailbreak Tutorial
Untethered Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 - iOS 6.1.5 with P0sixspwn
If you seeking for P0sixspwn Jailbreak for your iOS device,here you can find how to jailbreak iOS 6.1.x devices. We are going to use 'P0sixspwn untethered jailbreak' tool(1.0.7). With the latest P0sixspwn update, p0sixspwn 1.0.7 now supports windows and MAC OS X. It is good news for windows jailbreak users because P0sixspwn latter versions only supports OS X users.
P0sixspwn supporting iOS versions - Jailbreak iOS 6.1.6If you are running following iOS versions use the mentioned P0sixspwn version for best results.
- Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 :->p0sixspwn 1.0.7
- Jailbreak iOS 6.1.4 :->P0sixspwn 1.0.7
- Jailbreak iOS 6.1.6 :->P0sixspwn 1.0.7
- iOS 6.1.6 jailbreak Guide
P0sixspwn jailbreak supporting iOS devices
here is the All the devices that supports P0sixspwn 1.07 Untethered jailbreak. Please notice your device must have above iOS versions in order to jailbreak.
- iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPad, iPod Touch
You can download P0sixspwn [Windows / Mac OS X] and proceed with the instructions.
P0sixspwn Jailbreak Step by Step Guide
- Disable all the security codes and postcodes
- Update to the latest iTunes if you working with windows
- Backup your device with iTunes or iCloud
- Run the P0sixspwn and hit ' Jailbreak '
- Simply follow instructions on the jailbreak tool.
Within few minutes you are done with jailbreaking.You will see the Cydia app on your screen.Just enjoy your device with iOS 6 Cydia tweaks.Notice : This Tutorial is updated for latest P0sixspwn Jailbreak guide with 1.0.7 update.